You're probably wondering what questions a chatbot can answer? This will depend on its technology and therefore its price, but as a general rule a hotel chatbot can answer the following questions:
Before the stay:
- Do you have a spa? What are its hours?
- Do you have family rooms?
- Is the Wi-Fi free? Do you have fiber optics?
After the reservation:
- How do I get to the hotel from the train station?
- Can I invite friends to the hotel pool?
- Are pool and bath towels available?
During the stay:
- What time does the daycare open?
- What's the restaurant menu today?
- Can you recommend a nice bar near the hotel?
After the stay:
- I left a personal item in a room, how can I get it back?
- I had a billing problem, what can I do?
All these questions are rather common for customers, providing a quick answer to them helps to streamline the purchasing process, centralizes and facilitates access to information and allows the customer to have a more pleasant stay.